Friday, June 4, 2010

When You Wish Upon a Star

Random, I know, but I just spent the past hour watching music videos to Disney Classics and New classics. I love listening to the songs from the movies because half the times while watching the actual film, the lyrics get lost. Those Disney composers have it made!!!

Gotta love the movies people make out of Disney clips too. Some of them are really good. One of the top ones I've found was "My Little Girl" with Cartoon movie characters.

In any case, it's nice to take strolls down memory lane to your childhood times of Saturday mornings. At 20, you don't really have that luxury anymore. But hey, who said we can't still pretend?

I'll leave you with one of my favorite old-school Disney songs. Not my favorite Disney movie by far, but in the spirit of childhood fantasy and forgotten love, enjoy.

2 comments:

  1. never seen that particular Disney, but the song clip made me want to go watch it!

    agreed! i love watching movies that you loved as a kid; there's something magical about still loving something simply because you always have.

    PS we still need to watch 'magical land of the leprechauns' :) ...and thanks mucho for the musical compliment! it warmed my heart.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i LOVE Thumbalina! It is one of my favorites. I recently bought it for my friends birthday. I feel a movie night coming on.

    Conally has to see this.

    PS I agree. I LOVE to watch old Disney movies and walk down memory lane. There is nothing like it in the world.

    ReplyDelete