Monday, June 21, 2010

Aaahh!!!

And once again, I am alone.
Sisters gone, parents gone, I realize how irresponsible I can be.
When work is more of a social gathering for me, then I know I need to get out of the house more often. But until I get that far I'll enjoy my coffee and bagel in peace.
I'll probly have a "family dinner" some time this week with a bunch of friends.
As for now, the sun is shining, I only work for 4 hours today, and I think I'm going to paint when I get home. Sounds like a plan!

3 comments:

  1. Love the new layout, and that picture is fantastic!! :)

    Embrace that alone time...it can suck, but it can also be really good...just depends on what you make it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good job on the new blog design! ♥ And I still need to buy you a canvas so you could paint me something for my room...hmmm, what if you do what you want and I'll pay you when you give it to me?? That might be the only way it gets done before you leave, sadness.

    Alone time! Love it and hate it at the same time, totally get that. PS I have this Thursday off and we're going to go see Evan in HSM2 on stage...wanna join?? :]

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not too worried. I know it will be good for me to get some things done without being distracted with people around. Thanks for the encouragement Meli.
    Connally, I'll check about Thurs. what time? call me.

    ReplyDelete