Tuesday, June 29, 2010

A Star on the Far Horizon


Feeling my heart beating inside my chest
...because it reminds me with every beat God gives me, I'm here for a reason...

Clouds ablaze from a summer sunset
...because they tell me to let "The Son" shine through...

Feeling the heat radiate off brick buildings in the evening
...because it reminds me of my childhood overseas and all that I've come from and through...


...
Funny how we push the simple joys in life to the side because we're so driven in a course of mind. I would encourage you today, stop to remember Why you love what you love, and not think of what and where it will get you tomorrow. It's the simple things that make life worth it along the way, ....Why walk when you can fly?

1 comment:

  1. I find that when I focus on the little things that bring me joy, I just become overwhelmed by all the many blessings that God has given me!! Thanks for the reminder!

    ReplyDelete