Sunday, June 13, 2010

Love, Love,.. love, love, love, love

So I havn't been able to connect for some time now, and now that I officially have three other things I should be doing, as well as three other things I have to blog about, I'll do this one as a quicky for starters.
Connally tagged me recently in her ever amusing musings of a hippie
So, I'm doing as instructed and giving up 12 likes, 1 love, and 8 hates.
The rules are: include the bolded words as starters and tag three other bloggers.
That last one might be a toughey for me, but oh well.

AbRaCaDaBrA, WoW!
I LIKE boys with
chivalrous tendencies,
I LIKE girls with dark wavy hair.
I like blondies with brown eyes.
I like coffee: two and a half sugars and a mushroom cloud of milk, at best.
I like watching clouds.
I like finding old letters.
I like accidentally saying the same thing at the same time.
I like late walks under stars.
I like the sound of my dad's voice from within his chest.
I like green, though I seem to have an awful lot of red (the opposite of green).
I like misspelling words on purpose.
I like getting dirty to help someone out (anybody need a well?)

I LOVE to dance: always? yes. with a partner? always.
today showed me unfinished business.
in some ways, I love everything
its less, its less of a thing to like, its less distinct, its less particular
i like things that I like but I love everything
there's more choice in like
cause even the worst things have things you love in them
I don't know what you mean about things I hate

I hate being a disappointment.
I hate music to be interrupted.
I hate red tide.
I hate broken hearts.
I hate cowardliness but in a way, it's something I struggle with.
I hate not liking myself all the time.
I hate people who don't care and don't care to understand.
I hate missing you.
I hate this, wow...
Sorry.


...
Tags awarded to..
My Aunt Sarah, because "the boy cousins need to stick together"
Meli, if I ever have coffee needs.. I know who to call
and Connally, because just like her voicemails, She can always make me laugh.

For now I'll just leave you with these.
LOVE or HATE
take your pick.
-couraJosh 1:9-

3 comments:

  1. uhm...i am so ridiculously glad we are best friends. have i told you that lately? cause i am!
    and i love that you said "amusings musings"; it made me smile real big.

    gonna go watch those youtube videos now...oh! PS that you like "blondies with brown eyes" warmed my heart (i've always struggled with feeling like a natural genetic mess up). ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Since I am not a blogger. At the moment anyway. Yet I found this nice little box I can write in a leave you a comment. This blogging thing is catching my attention the more I think about it... but I wanted to say that I am so glad that you are real. I appreciate it. I value it. and I envy it. with that said, keep it real brother. =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Since you tagged me in this postL http://wwwthedailye.blogspot.com/2010/06/for-love-of-cousins.html
    Miss you kid!

    ReplyDelete