Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Paint, Sweat, and Tears



It was a long and blistering day at work, but I survived. Water and Gatorade is a source of life... just saying. Two groups of 60 people each kept me running a lot on top of Tower. But now home in the AC I'm looking forward to painting again. Got a good head way on one for my friend. I'm pretty excited, but still skeptical about how well she'll like it. I like it. So I think she will.
This week looks pretty good so far... just can't wait for Monday to roll around! Hope to be viewing some new artwork out in SGF. So excited.

2 comments:

  1. LOL...so glad you used SGF...and how did I not know that you paint??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Uhm, if you made it, I will love it! ♥ And we are definitely hanging out when you come up to visit :]

    ReplyDelete