Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Wanna Barter?

I know that it's th LOVE of money that is the root of all evil, but at this point I am an addimate believer that it's just the money. Why? Because I HATE it right now, and in my anger I might just go do something rash. No rash ideas come to mind right now, but pretty much money is evil. I should explain.

I'm balancing my checkbook.

Do you understand my aggrivation now? I have four very different amounts that I'm supposed to have in my checking account, but I'm starting to believe that none of them are correct. If it wasn't necessary for me to have a checkbook, I would totally go to having all cash... that way, if I didn't have it on me, I wouldn't buy it. So much simpler.

3 comments:

  1. true, friend.

    i was complaining to God about money today on the way to work. didn't mind so much being at work, but the whole 'money' thing has just been tiring me of late.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I completely understand. Just remember God has dominion over money as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha i totally made a budget for myself today, we'll see how long it lasts! :P..........maybe we should all just go back to the barter system! :P

    ReplyDelete