Thursday, July 15, 2010

Tom-lines

Gotta love summer.
Sunshine, clear skies, and sunburns.
The past few days I've been working long hours in the beautiful..though HUMID...sunny days. Also, because of my ingrown toenail, I've been wearing my TOMS, as they are softer and place less pressure on the front of my foot. The result.. instead of my usual dark legs and white socklined feet, I have gained what I call my TOM-lines.

I can't decide what's worse, these or the orininal tanline... either way, it's a good laugh.
What's your worst tanline story?

2 comments:

  1. HAHAHAHA!! love it [in an absurdly twisted manner, of course]

    i would have to say working at camp last summer with two swimsuits and having to wear t-shirts to work in the sun-i had supremely fascinating tanlines on my back :) but i like your shoe ones far more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should upload this pic to the TOMS website. They are having a competition for TOMS tan-lines right now.

    Hmmm...farmer's tan is the worst tan I've ever had.

    ReplyDelete