Saturday, May 1, 2010

Heart On My Mind

What do you think it means when you think of someone every single day?

I don't mean, every now and then. I don't mean, when it makes sense to. I don't mean, whenever there's a connection.
I mean every single day... at LEAST once. ...and usually more.

Is that obsession? Is it psycho? Stalker even? Loyalty? Devotion?
Or is it simply Real Love?

What about when it's a Love that's supposed to be suppressed, but doesn't want to be?

Unfortunately that makes it all the harder to forget.
It's like trying to stop the sun from coming up in the morning or setting at dusk.

What do you think it means when you think of someone every single day?

We're only one hour in so far and "check"
... Day 175 accounted for.

What do you think it means?
Would it mean... Could it mean...

I hope it means someones thinking of me too.

"You'll Think of Me"

1 comment:

  1. oh dearie, i kinda-sorta-maybe know how you feel.
    blasted! i have to work all day, but i will try to call you tomorrow-ish so you can dish out all those heart feelings k?
    and i know this is lame advice, but it WILL get better. promise.

    ReplyDelete