Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Let it Snow, Let it Snow, Let is Snow

As Oren, Rod and I headed out for our favorite coffeeshop, a bittersweet thing happened: It started snowing!!!
Okay, so maybe not really snowing.... more like a light flurry... closer to a dusting... barely. None the less, there were snow flakes and they were falling. Poor Rod is a southern boy and has already been carping about the chill in the air. Granted, it's been rainy for the past few days and with the addition of cold wind, we all agreed that it may as well be snowing. Lifting his head in agony Rod cried "NOOOO!!!"... multiple times. Oren and I just laughed vehemently at him. I've been quite ready to see some signs of winter since it's already the last day of November and we haven't seen jot nor tittle of the normal winter weather around here. I better break out my snow boots soon. They're still in storage along with my down winter coat; been holding off on getting them for the sake of closet space. The scarves are in session and the snow is coming.
....literally...
Oren just walked in from outside with a handful of snow!!!
WINTER HERE WE COME

2 comments:

  1. Oh, you are so funny, Nate. I am excited for Winter Snow too; I just wish it had given me one more day to rake my yard...oh well. :)

    ReplyDelete