Friday, November 26, 2010

What I'm most grateful for

In spite of the nine hour drive, my few days at home were a blessing to me. I rested, had breakfasts with friends, enjoyed some favorite dishes with my family, played Apples to Apples, stayed up late fellowshipping with some really awesome people, got a hair cut... a few actually, had coffee with old friends, old friends that I hadn't actually met yet, and new friends that I hope will soon become old friends in years to come. Even though the drive was long, the time was encouraging with the guys I drove with. One late night was just spent listening... so good to have brothers to share the burdens of life with.

All in all, it was a very encouraging time with all the people I love the most.
Thanks for praying guys, I'm doing the same for you.

2 comments:

  1. I'm really sad that I didn't get to see you when you were in SGF...I had a 12 and a half hour work day on Tuesday...lame, I know, but pies had to be made. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. have I ever told you, you make me smile.

    heart!

    ReplyDelete