Thursday, November 11, 2010

yadda, yadda, yapp

Sorry I've been so spread out with things lately, college life is like running through an airport: passing food stations in hopes that the peanuts will sustain, glancing back and forth for the right gate/way, lugging your luggage... (wow.. I just realized why it's called that!!) when you're not losing it, running into people... while leaving the ones you'd rather be running into, and in a word? HURRIED. ..and don't forget to shut your phone off before take-off (since I'm always talking on it , right?).
Anyway, despite my opening analogy that probly doesn't even work, I am NOT in an airport headed for some far away destination. I'm sitting in my home away from home, away from home, away from home... did you get that?..... I'm at my coffee shop. Taking a break from reading "Acts" commentary.. which is good, by the way, but I started zoning. My stomach is warm, my hands are cold, and I'm going to make my new journal tonight!!! So excited.
Contemplating on Christmas gifts for the fam. Half of which I realized I could make myself, which would mean more anyway. But till then Turkey day is a week away!!! My boss is awesome and gave me an evening shift on Black Friday... let me clarify... I don't have to leave Thursday night anymore! I can leave the next morning instead.. It's a mandatory work day for all employees, so I'm just happy I only have to be there for the end of it all.
Okay, okay, I'm rambling. But that's okay for now since I'm about to post a more meaningful post after this. I guess I should allow myself more ramble sessions than I do.

3 comments:

  1. "lugging your luggage... (wow.. I just realized why it's called that!!)"

    HOLY CRAP I DID TOO!

    Thank you for that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, sometimes we just need a rambling blog post. Yay for Thanksgiving Break!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i miss you, dear friend

    holiday break!! we are going to have a blast, even if it's only for two-ish days ♥ call me next wkend and we'll figure out springfield stuff for wed before heading back to the lake.

    ...and i just got the 'lugg'age thing as well ;) brilliant deduction.

    ReplyDelete