Sunday, October 31, 2010

Out of the blue

I was speachless. Of all the places, Walmart would be the least likely; here in my little northern small town!! As I scanned the faces in line, one in particular caught my attention.... mainly because she was waving at me. It took me until she was walking toward me that I realized who it was!
My very first puppy-love, now sixteen years later, was walking forward!
We have had a hit and miss, off and on acquaintance since we were four of course, but it had been at least four years since I had heard anything. Now as she walked up with her husband, my world was rocked like no other!!! Apparently, she now lives in this little town not too far from my school!
Funny what happens when you stop to pay attention to who is around you... you might just find your not as alone as you think you are.
Missin' all my free-spirits back down south in SGF as I recall the people I love to see. Only a few more weeks and we'll be together again!

1 comment: