Sunday, October 24, 2010

If you hadn't found me, I would have found you

My best friend asked a good question, and being caught between the two, I realized how much these two movies really define the heart of me. Music.... heart and soul!! I could waste an entire day just sitting around ... or dancing around with no care, but to learn the lyrics. Love.... sometimes, it just happens.. and lasts the rest of your life. Dad... There's no replacing him in my life. I may be two decades old, but I'm still just a little boy wanting to be carried on his strong shoulders. Enjoy!



4 comments:

  1. that scene is August Rush gives me chills every time. ♥
    only seen Elizabethtown once [Michala was scandalized to hear i'd never seen it and we rented it that night] but i think i liked it. would love to see it again when i'm more than semi-conscious...

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's not true! You and I watched it in the student lounge one night while you were home last summer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to recreate the Elizabethtown road-trip. I had it all planned, I just need to go now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm pretty sure I cried when I watched August Rush for the first time...so touching!!

    And I love Elizabethtown!!! And I've actually been there!! :)

    ReplyDelete