Thursday, March 4, 2010

Conversations with God


Oh Lord, Oh God.
What is man that You would care about him?
What is man that You would love him?
Don't you see? Don't you see the terrible being man is?
"OF COURSE; I SEE EVERYTHING."
{{For a man's ways are in full view of the LORD, and he examines all his paths.}}-Prov. 5:21


Well, God, don't you see how black my heart is with sin?
"NO. IT WAS WASHED BY THE BLOOD OF MY SON, SO IT IS ONLY WHITE AS SNOW."
{{Come now, let us reason together," says the LORD. "Though your sins are like scarlet, they shall be as white as snow; though they are red as crimson, they shall be like wool.}}-Isaiah 1:18

{{I, even I, am he who blots out your transgressions, for my own sake, and remembers your sins no more.}}-Isaiah 43:25


But... but God.. don't you see....
....
......
Don't you see what a terrible creature I am?
"YES.... AND I LOVE YOU."
{{But God demonstrates his own love for us in this: While we were still sinners, Christ died for us.}}-Romans 5:8

{{For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers,neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord.}}-Romans 8:38'39


"I LOVE YOU"
"I LOVE YOU"
"I LOVE YOU"
"I LOVE YOU....MY DEAR SON... I LOVE YOU."

No comments:

Post a Comment