Saturday, August 13, 2011

Pit Stop of Life

I am now a professional traveler... it's official. Considering I've just done my first solo major trip/"move". Today I completed the North to Midwest commute in a two day period. Summer is gone like the wind! I can't believe the time is over and school is upon us. I'm only taking a short time in this place that was once home to tie up a few loose ends with my car. Catching up with a few close friends is just a perk of being gone for so long. Has it really been almost three months? And three before that!
I hate to even unpack stuff from my stuffed vehicular device, but I must for a short time since I'm staying a few days. It took me a good day and a half to pack it up from my Summer Home residence and fit it into my poor litt




le "Amy"

This is only the beginning I can tell.
There are going to be many more of these travels... Thank God for traveling mercies.
See if you can keep up!

No comments:

Post a Comment