Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Up, up, and away..

Took four planes in two days, for trips that I will write about at a later date.
But the thought came to me as the plane sailed over the clouds I so obviously am intrigued by.

To a cloud, the world is not seen in detail! Instead of all the crazy life happenings and stresses of the little things, Clouds have a "big picture". How blessed would I be if I took time to step back from all my anxieties and looked at the big picture, remembering that I am not in control but that My God is.


The coolest part about it is that even in the darkest of circumstances, in looking at things in the long run, I'm able to see God's fingerprints and that there was light all along the way!!! I just didn't recognize it at the time, or wasn't looking for it.



...like a starry sky upside-down. Heaven HAS come to Earth.. He's in You

No comments:

Post a Comment