Sunday, January 9, 2011

Home Again, Home Again, ...

Jigg-a-dee Jog!
So excited to see all the folks I didn't think I could back in the mid-west. I've not only been enjoying times with good friends, but also the oppertunity to work for money! Money that will be going to my school bill, and my school bill (paid) that will allow me to continue the deep study of God's Word up in the north-land.

Please pray for me. I have a lot on my plate right now with family, friends, moving, working, schooling, emotions, heart-craziness, and spiritual lagging.

For the new year, I give you this: one of my new favorite songs, because it speaks of truth... not who I think I am. I love the video too, because it's totally me to do something like that.


Thanks guys, love ya all.

1 comment:

  1. love the song and video...and love the new pic!! :) I've been praying for you friend!

    ReplyDelete