Saturday, April 17, 2010

Another Day Older

Ever wonder what the worst thing about growing up was? I mean the WORST.
Having a job is tolerable and in some cases entertaining, depending on the job.
School isn't always so exhilarating, but it has it's advantages for the future.
Moving away from home isn't that bad... it's good to see new things.
Growing out of that favorite shirt may have been for the best anyway... Lord only knows what those fashion designers were thinking in the 90's.
But truly... I believe the worst thing about growing up is
not having your best friend within walking distance to give them a big hug and say,"I love you, I don't know what I would do without you, You're the best."

That's it.. that's the worst..
Having to miss your friends.
picturedepot.com

1 comment:

  1. that is so beyond true it's not even funny

    i miss you too, friend

    ReplyDelete