Thursday, September 6, 2012

Round and Round we go

Honestly, I'm not surprised anymore why people say

  "Money makes the world go round"

I've been juggling a lot of things including car insurance, health insurance, registration, not to mention phone bill, and a couple personal expenses.
I know it will all come together somehow, but I'm just having a little bit of a crisis with this new "Adult life" thing. First time for a lot of these responsibilities and dealing with their difficulties.
Makes me wish my Dad was here to help me wade the high water.
But...
 I know my Father in Heaven is here helping me out and sending good friends and family to help me get through.
Money may make the world go round... but I know the One that "hung the World on nothing".. and He makes all the difference. (Job 26:7)

No comments:

Post a Comment