Sunday, June 3, 2012

The Eaglet has Landed... Barely

Where do I begin?
It's been a whirlwind, and I hardly know where I've finally landed.

From ChiTown, to the Bermuda Triangle of the northern states, then back to pack. Left School that Sunday morning, made it home in the East twelve hours later... only to go straight back there to my Bible College three days later for a cousin's grad (among other friends). A couple of nights later I found myself settling into bed at my family friend's house that has become "home" for the summer months. And now?
Working a 6-3:30 shift every week day, enjoying family and friends, and of course the summer rain... which has been pretty frequent these days.

GOALS:
  • Raise support for my upcoming year in across the pond in Scotland
  • Become better acquainted with families in my Church
  • Find a way to plug into my Church and minister
  • Save, Save, Save money... between paying doctor bills and school
  • .. and keep this thing updated.
So really this is just a post to say "I'm back".
Hope to see ya soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment