Monday, January 2, 2012

Wow.. 2012. Who would have thunk it! A new year with new adventures already under way. For me, this rising sun brings a city skyline silhouette. Classes start up soon for me in the Windy City and I am very much looking forward to it. As it turns out, this is becoming my first step into the real world as an adult man. I know I've been "an adult" according to age for a few years now, but feeling like a responsible adult is another thing.. and it's starting to set in. I'm really on my own on this one... with the Almighty at my side of course. If it weren't for His provision, I wouldn't be stepping into this new realm of life at all. Praise Him for the road ahead... even if you don't know what that path looks like, because you can be assured that it is going to turn out for YOUR BEST. Because God never works things out for anything less.

No comments:

Post a Comment